• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or other qualifications
• 2-4 year of experience similar roles
• Attention to detail
• Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Excellent command of English and Greek language
• Plan and monitor production schedule
• Ensure timely and accurate production of required items
• Ensure quality assurance through the production process
• Develop and monitor KPI metrics for production
A remuneration package is offered to the successful candidate including 13th salary, food allowance, provided 6% after the first 6 months of the probation period.
One Net Group & its companies are most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to colour, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
|Job Type||Full Time|