- Systems and Process oriented.
- Customer-focused technology-oriented person.
- Reliable and conscientious.
- Wide knowledge of ICT field and systems, networking and/or security with areas of deep specialization.
- Deep understanding of data center interdependencies around the virtualization layer, including: storage, security, network infrastructure, applications.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years’ experience in Information Technology (IT).
- 5+ years’ experience with MS Active Directory.
- Experience in IT Networking.
- Experience in Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL).
- Advantage for previous experience in pre-sales engineering.
- Advantage for Microsoft Certifications (MDAA, Enterprise Administrator Expert).
Advantage for Linux Professional Institute Certification 1 (LPIC-1) OR Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA).
- Primary customer technical contact.
- To oversee and develop the IT infrastructure of One Net Group products and services.
- To serve as Tier 3 support directly to the technical support team for advanced issues.
- To work with the product development and engineering teams on developments for existing or new products.
- Support commercial team in product presentations to clients.
- To communicate on regular basis with product development team around projects and issues.
- To provides regular cross training to tier 2 and tier 1 team members.
- To actively assist other team members with issues, projects and maintenance.
- To promote standardization using existing ITIL based processes including Change Management to further the goals of the global department.
- To assists in the long-term roadmap development for the IT engineering department.
- Document architecture and operations guide.
- To manage technical projects using established project management methodologies.
- To provide ongoing monitoring and response for systems using monitoring and alerting tools.
- To ensure ongoing disaster recovery capability.
- To recommend and implement global architectural upgrades and changes.
- To generate and maintain accurate and timely documentation of the platform.
- To facilitate the Quality Manager for the most efficient implementation of the ISO 9001:2015 and 27001 system.
One Net Group & its companies are most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to colour, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Singapore, Limassol (Cyprus)|