- Systems and Process oriented.
- Customer-focused technology-oriented person.
- Reliable and conscientious.
- Wide knowledge of ICT field and systems, networking and/or security with areas of deep specialization.
- Deep understanding of data center interdependencies around the virtualization layer, including: storage, security, network infrastructure, applications.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years’ experience in Information Technology (IT).
- 5+ years’ experience with MS Active Directory.
- Experience in IT Networking.
- Experience in Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL).
- Advantage for previous experience in pre-sales engineering.
- Advantage for Microsoft Certifications (MDAA, Enterprise Administrator Expert).
Advantage for Linux Professional Institute Certification 1 (LPIC-1) OR Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA).
- Primary customer technical contact.
- To oversee and develop the IT infrastructure of One Net Group products and services.
- To serve as Tier 3 support directly to the technical support team for advanced issues.
- To work with the product development and engineering teams on developments for existing or new products.
- Support commercial team in product presentations to clients.
- To communicate on regular basis with product development team around projects and issues.
- To provides regular cross training to tier 2 and tier 1 team members.
- To actively assist other team members with issues, projects and maintenance.
- To promote standardization using existing ITIL based processes including Change Management to further the goals of the global department.
- To assists in the long-term roadmap development for the IT engineering department.
- Document architecture and operations guide.
- To manage technical projects using established project management methodologies.
- To provide ongoing monitoring and response for systems using monitoring and alerting tools.
- To ensure ongoing disaster recovery capability.
- To recommend and implement global architectural upgrades and changes.
- To generate and maintain accurate and timely documentation of the platform.
- To facilitate the Quality Manager for the most efficient implementation of the ISO 9001:2015 and 27001 system.
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Singapore, Limassol (Cyprus)|