One Net Group is seeking to recruit a professional individual for the position of IT Engineer
to support company’s e-learning products.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS
- At least 10 years’ experience in Information Technology (IT) and IT Networking
- 5+ years of experience in Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- Very good knowledge of Linux Professional Institute Certification 1 (LPIC-1) OR
Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
- Very good knowledge of Linux Professional Institute Certification 1 (LPIC-2) OR
Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
- Able to work in a fast pack environment
- Precise and efficient communicator in English (written and verbal)
- To oversee the IT engineering of One Net Group developments and integrations.
- To serve as Tier 3 support directly to the technical support team for advanced issues.
- To work with the product development team on new developments for existing or new products.
- To communicate on regular basis with product development team around projects and issues.
- To ensure project delivery.
- Good understanding and experience in cloud computing-based services architecture,
technical design and implementations.
- To provides regular cross training to tier 2 and tier 1 team members.
- To promote standardization using existing ITIL based processes including
Change Management to further the goals of the global department.
- To assists in the long-term roadmap development for the IT engineering department.
- Document architecture and operations guide.
- To provide IT recommendations to solve business problems.
- To provide long term upgrade planning to maintain software and hardware at a stable, supportable state.
- Document system dependencies for major upgrades.
- To manage technical projects using established project management methodologies.
- To support and promote the use of virtualization environments to reduce physical hardware.
- To provide ongoing monitoring and response for systems using monitoring and alerting tools.
- To ensure supporting services are working appropriately (such as DHCP, DNS, data replication, etc.).
- To ensure ongoing compliance and assist in the renewal process for support, maintenance and licenses.
- To ensure ongoing disaster recovery capability.
- To recommend and implement global architectural upgrades and changes.
- To generate and maintain accurate and timely documentation of the platform.
- On call responsibilities.
A competitive remuneration package is offered to the successful candidate including 13th salary
and provident fund at 6% after the probation period.
All applications will be treated as confidential.
|Job Category||IT Department|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Limassol, Cyprus|