- Strong computer networking skills
- Able to work within a team
- Availability to work in shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Time management skills
- Pleasant Personality
- Fluent in English
ADDITIONAL SKILLS & CHARACTERISTICS
- University (or other similar/equivalent academic institution) graduate with Degree in
Computer Sciences, Information Systems or Networking will be considered an advantage.
- Fully support all the products and services offered by the Group
- Assist and resolve daily technical issues remotely
- Setup and preparation of developed value added services
- Fully familiar with the products and services of the Group
- In some cases will require logistics and provisioning of terminals and sim cards
A remuneration package is offered to the successful candidate including 13th salary,
provident fund at 6% and medical coverage after the probation period.
All applications will be treated as confidential.
|Job Category||IT Department|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Limassol, Cyprus|