- University (or other similar/equivalent academic institution) graduate with Degree in Computer Sciences, Information Systems or Networking will be considered an advantage.
- Strong computer networking skills
- Able to work within a team.
- Availability to work in shifts, weekends, and public holidays.
- Time management skills.
- Pleasant Personality
- Fluent in English
- Fully support all the products and services offered by the Group.
- Assist and resolve daily technical issues remotely.
- Setup and preparation of developed value-added services.
- In some cases, will require logistics and provisioning of terminals and sim cards.
All applications will be treated as confidential.
One Net Group & its companies are most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to colour, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
|Job Category||IT Department|
|Job Type||Full Time|