Posted 4 months ago
- Self-sufficient and happy working alone and with other teams
- Confident with communicating with Customers (both written and verbal)
- Presentable and personable
- Good organisational skills
- Reliable and conscientious
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS
- English (written and verbal)
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
- 3 years’ experience with Windows Server, Active Directory and Group Policies
- 3 years’ experience with Firewall configurations
- 3 years’ experience with managed switch configurations
- Experience in Linux would be an advantage.
- Experience in satellite communication services would be an advantage
- Assist in the troubleshooting of vessel IT infrastructure, including Servers, storage, Firewalls and Switches.
- Assist in the troubleshooting of vessel satellite communication equipment and services.
- Assist in the troubleshooting of One Net Group products and services.
- Receiving escalated customer issues from “Tier 1” customer support agents
- Be able to manage helpdesk tickets in order of priority.
- Manage escalations of tickets to “Tier 3” support as appropriate
- Maintain documentation of networks, systems, and solutions.
- To cover colleagues during periods of absence and ensure smooth flow of operations.
- Be able to work on either day shift or evening shifts (Monday to Friday)
- To respond to customer and suppliers’ general inquiries as necessary and coordinate with the Technical Support Manager.
|Job Category||Customer Support|
|Job Type||Full Time|