- Managing area sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls
- Promoting & selling products and services of the Group
- Implementing Sales Plan
- Meeting planned sales goals
- Coordinate with product development teams to improve product portfolio
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Ability to Prioritise
- Strong Organisational Skills
- Strong Coaching Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Negotiating Talent
- Superb with Deadlines
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Ability to Engage and Motivate Others
- Advanced Problem-Solving Capabilities
- Customer Service Oriented
- Ability to Process the Big-Picture Items
- Identify and develop more business to meet individual and company annual targets.
- Convert into business FHG leads (either generated or passed over) in cooperation with another Group colleague (Cross selling).
- Have weekly meetings with Sales Manager to review weekly sales reports.
- Organise meetings with customers to keep them engaged to OneNet Operations.
- Achieve weekly activity KPI’s through meetings / calls / offers
- Provide advice to customers through information on products and prepare offers using Products and Services Portfolio.
- Advise and help customer make the right selection by building customer confidence, offer suggestions, and provide opinions.
- Use Products and Services Portofolio to handle sale inquiry from a customer. Create Sales offer and follow up on the order.
- Follow up and modify (if needed) a sale offer sent to a customer. Ensure that the correct sale offer is communicated to the customer within the requested time frame. Ensure that the final OC is the correct according to the final sale offer.
- Monitor competition within assigned region and inform Head of Sales.
- Handle long overdue balance from a customer and make sure that it is settled by the end of month.
- Ensure he/she has good understanding and knowledge of all products and services as listed in Product and Service Portfolio.
- Identify gaps in product knowledge and inform Head of Sales.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Handle after service inquiries from customers usually related to airtime knowledge and ensure that they are handled in due time.
- Handle customer complains (receive, document and if necessary, escalate to Head of Sales). Issue corrective actions if necessary and close complain within reasonable timeframe.
- Participate actively in meetings with Sales team.
- Participate in industry or promotional events (i.e. trade shows) to cultivate customer relationships
- Identify areas or products that sales team can do a promotion on or organise marketing activities for customers
- Actively use marketing tools and social media to maintain contact with customers
- Prepare and submit GAP review report for area of responsibility as soon as monthly sale figures are finalised
- Ensure that customer list and customer profile records (Client Information Sheet) for area of accountability is updated at all times.
- Maintain CRM platform (Pipedrive / Navision / Pricing Tool) updated in order to ensure that master data and pricing is correct
- Identify any issues / problems in internal processes and report or propose improvements to Head of Sales.
Fameline Holding Group & its entities are most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to colour, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
|Job Category||Sales Department|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Accountability||Head of Sales|